Greens

I was able to have my first Great Salt Lake experience with this beautiful family.  I am not going to lie...I am scared of spiders.  And there were a lot of spiders.  The pier is very very cool, until you look down.  I had to concentrate hard on my camera and put the fear of a nasty spider crawling up my leg out of my mind.  Who knew so many bugs could live in one spot.  HOWEVER, that being said, it's worth it.  I love their pictures and love that it only took us a few minutes to get to the "beach".  So, thanks for picking such an eventful, scary, very pretty spot Greens:)










The sunset was beautiful!  I loved how it set right there in front of us...nothing blocking our view!  

2 comments:

The Green's said...

Oh gee, these bring back memories!!!! This place, honestly, was gross! It made for fabulous pictures though! I love them...only regret is not attaching straps to my dress so it wasn't falling down (as we can see)! Can't wait to see the rest of them.
Thanks!!!
xo

The Green's said...

PS I am in LOVE with the picture of L sitting on the bench. That bench was perfect and that blanket...PERFECT!